For many people, getting rid of belly fat and having a flat stomach is not an easy thing to do. The excess fat around the stomach area is the last thing to go when you are dieting. There are other factors that may make it more difficult for you to lose your tummy like having to sit down the whole day while working, drinking a lot of beer, or for women, the fact that they have had children.
One thing for sure without dieting and proper exercise, you will not be able to achieve your fitness goals. Targeted exercise is a must to get a flatter stomach and with discipline and with consistent resistance training, you might even be able to get six pack abs. One of the best exercise routines you can do is the abdominal crunch. Here is how to execute the proper abdominal crunch:
- 1. Lie on your back.
- 2. Place your knees together and place your feet on the floor as close to the bottom as you can.
- 3. Place your hands across your chest.
- 4. By contracting only the abdominal muscles, slowly raise your shoulders off the floor and keep your lower back on the floor.
- 5. Hold it for 1 second then breathe out.
- 6. Allow your shoulders to return to the floor and relax your muscles.
- 7. Repeat 10-12 times and do as many sets as you can with a few minutes rest in between.
To be able to get a flatter stomach you would have to execute different exercise routines for various muscle groups in area per session. This will enable your muscles to recover and get toned instead of building muscle mass. A cardio exercise routine does wonders for toning muscles and to get faster results, do your abdominal workout on a home gym machine like the Ab Circle Pro.
It has 3 resistance levels and will help you swing from side to side to twist your torso, crunch your stomach while giving your upper and lower body a total resistance workout. The exercises you can do with the help of this machine can flatten your stomach, increase your butt and strengthen your thighs. You can get the best of targeted exercises, resistance training, and cardio workouts by using the right home gym fitness machine.